1. 128*128 dot matrix LCD display, standard menu operations
2. Two measure modes: single and continuous
3. Two group modes: direct (DIR) and general (GEN), readings will be lost when power off in direct mode, and not be lost in general mode. 80 readings can be stored for each group
4. Zero point calibration and multi-point calibration (up to 4 points) for each group
5. User can recall, delete specified readings, or delete group readings
6. Statistics display: mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
7. Three probe modes: auto, magnetic and eddy current
8. User can set high or low alarm limit for each group
9. Power off automatically
10. USB interface to data transmission
11. Low battery and error indication
This instrument can measure the coating thickness without any damage so easily. It can be widely used in testing fields such as manufacturing industry, metal-processing industry, chemical industry, commodity inspection, and it is the indispensable instrument of material surface treatment project. It can stably work in the laboratory, workshop and outdoor.
This compact gauge can be used for non-destructive coating thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings, e.g. paint, enamel, chrome on steel, and insulating coatings, e.g. paint and anodizing coatings on non-ferrous metals.
The internal probe can work on two measuring principles, magnetic induction and the eddy currents. The probe can automatically detect the substrates type (Magnetic or not), and calculate the coating thickness and display it fast.
There are five data groups, and readings will be automatically stored to memory for general groups (Not for direct group). Each group has individual statistics, alarm limit settings and calibration. User can recall and delete specified readings easily.
User does all operations via standard menu so easily. User can press the CAL button to start calibration freely.
(1). Measuring principle: Magnetic induction (F-probe) and eddy current (N-probe)
(2). Measuring range: 0 to 2000um
(3). Accuracy: ± (3% of readings+1um)
( 4). Resolution: 0~99.9(0.1um), 100um~999um (1um), 1000um~2000um (0.01mm)
0mils~3.933mils (0.004mils), 3.934mils~39.39mils (0.01mils), 39.4mil~51.2mil (0.1mil)
(5). Calibration: One to four points calibration, zero calibration
(6). Data Group: One direct group (readings not be stored to memory), four general groups (readings can be stored), and each group have individual statistics, alarm settings and calibration
(7). Statistics: No. of readings, mean, minimum, maximum and standard deviation
(8). Units: um, mm and mil
(9). Alarm: User can set the high/low alarm, and alarm icon displayed on LCD when over the limit
(10). Minimum curvature radius: convex 1.5mm (59mils) and concave 25mm (984mils)
(11). Minimum measuring size: Diameter 6mm (236mils)
(12). Minimum thickness of substrate: F-probe: 0.5mm (0.02"); N-probe: 0.3mm (0.012")
(13).Computer interface: Download data via USB interface
(14). Power supply: Two 1.5v AAA battery
(15). Operation temperature: -10ºC to 50ºC
(16). Storage temperature: -20ºC to 70ºC
(17). Size: 110mm*53mm*24mm (4.33"*2.09"*0.94")
(18). Weight: 92g (3.24oz)
UNTUK INFORMASI PRODUK LEBIH JELAS
Hubungi CS Kami Melalui Kontak di bawah ini,Harga Bersaing
Sales : Rudy
Hubungi / WA: 0812 8765 4449